On 19/11/2012 3:33 AM, Natxo Asenjo wrote:
hi, Qing

On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 8:20 PM, Qing Chang <qch...@sri.utoronto.ca> wrote:

2, Dovecot + IPA: it is not an IPA issue but sss cache timeout issue, I read
it's 90 min?
     When a user changes his/her password, the cache usually is not updated,
hence
     problem checking IMAP email with new password.
     Fix/workaround:
     \rm /var/lib/sss/db/cache_sri.utoronto.ca.ldb
     service sssd restart
     This is really heavy handed, but I can not find the sss_cache utility
any where for
     RHEL 6.3!
     Question: is there a way to shorten the timeout period? Where can I find
     sss_cache?
last week I asked a similar question :-). In the man page of sssd.conf
look for 'timeoute'. There are quite a few settings you can change
about the sss_cache.

the sss_cache is in a package called sssd-tools now, in the next
release it will be part of the sssd main package

I have great confidence in IPA now, big part of it is because of this list!!
Me too.

thanks, Naxto, I'll do some research on it.
Qing