Tim Wissman wrote:

Folks - I have started using FreeIPA and have tried to download the
Solaris 10 nss-ldap for the intel platform, but when i tried to save the
file i received an error saying the server had issues. I was able to
download the SPARC package from the same site. If someone could look
into it, it could just be a permissions problem.

As for Solaris 11, has there been any work in that direction yet?

thanks.

tim

You shouldn't need to use this. The native packages in 10 and 11 should work fine with IPA (see ldapclient).

I was able to download the i386 bits from Solaris 10 just fine, so you might want to try it again.

There are no plans to support these existing packages or build them for other releases.