29.11.2012 21:30, Jakub Hrozek kirjoitti:
> On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 01:56:24PM -0500, 小龙 陈 wrote:
>> I didn't know that ipa-server is now working in Ubuntu. That's really great
>> Best regards,
>> Xiao-Long Chen
> I could be wrong, but I don't think the IPA server is working in
> Ubuntu..I know the client bits are and there was an effort to package
> the server as well, but I don't think it's finished yet.
right, the server isn't ready, client is limping along though not seen
an update in a while.
> Timo would know better, though.
here's a short summary:
- 389ds is packaged and included in Debian & Ubuntu
- Dogtag 9 is packaged in git and worked the last time I tried, not
pushed to either distros, since..
- Dogtag 10 is close(?) and I'd rather skip the transition if possible,
- D10 needs RESTEasy, which in turn depends on nearly 50 new bits of
software that needs to be packaged, mostly java/maven based (and
there's a helper that should automate most of the packaging, haven't
tried it yet though)
- IPA server still needs the platform code rework, and I still need to
rework the first patch to meet the review notes
so not quite there yet :)
Freeipa-users mailing list