On 12/06/2012 11:32 AM, Maciej Sawicki wrote:
Hi,
I would like to install FreeIpa server on my fedora machine.
Unfortunately I have an error:

[root@freeipa ~]# ipa-server-install
(...)
Configuring certificate server (pki-tomcatd): Estimated time 3 minutes
30 seconds
   [1/19]: creating certificate server user
   [2/19]: configuring certificate server instance
ipa         : CRITICAL failed to configure ca instance Command
'/usr/sbin/pkispawn -s CA -f /tmp/tmpAmKZ0f' returned non-zero exit
status 1
Configuration of CA failed

I will appreciate any help.

I ran into similar issues.

1) Make sure F18 is fully updated via yum
2) reboot
3) reboot

Yes, that's right, reboot twice! (Apparently that's needed to get systemd updates installed and working)

--
John Dennis <jden...@redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?
www.redhat.com/carveoutcosts/