> Hi, caching capabilities were not optimal in the tech preview, but it was
> fully functional (or at least should be, I don't think anyone really tried
> it in production), unless sssd is configured with multiple domains.

I looked at the 6.3 technical notes for  sudo, sssd and ipa but couldn't
see any reference to sudo support in IPA/SSSD natively (as opposed to LDAP
integration) ... the Identity Management guide still refers to the old
nslcd.conf file and not sudo-ldap.conf neveremind native integration...

Do you have any details on how to go about testing this?