Actually, I wanted to make something like this in SSH user impersonation, <https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/2356>. My idea was to allow overriding of authorized_keys options in impersonation rules.

In your case, you could have a special user account "tunnel" that would be used to access the tunnel and set up impersonation so that members of group "tunnelusers" could impersonate user "tunnel" with authorized_keys options command, permitopen, no-agent-forwarding and no-x11-forwarding overrided. That way, any user in the "tunnelusers" group would be able to log in with their normal public keys (with no authorized_keys options) as user "tunnel" and have authorized_keys options set to the needed values by the impersonation rule.

Of course, that would work only with SSH public key authentication.

BTW, if the tunnel is provided only by a single or a small number of systems, you can configure sshd on these systems to do what you want without using authorized_keys options (see man sshd_config, directives ForceCommand, PermitOpen, AllowAgentForwarding, X11Forwarding and possibly Match).

Honza