 From: Dmitri Pal <d...@redhat.com>
To: freeipa-users@redhat.com
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 10:42 AM
Subject: Re: [Freeipa-users] Backup and Restore procedures for IPA 2.2.0?

On 12/18/2012 01:39 PM, David Copperfield wrote:
Hi all,

>  Is the backup and restore procedure for IPA available now?
        It's rumored months back that some one was working on it but not
        sure what is the progress on it. Please shed a light if you have
        any ideas.

> I'm running the default latest 2.2.0 IPA on Redhat/Centos 6.3.

Yes there is a simmering effort. But there are unfortunately no
    results we can share yet.

>Thanks.
>David

Thank you,
Dmitri Pal Sr. Engineering Manager for IdM portfolio
Looking to carve out IT costs? www.redhat.com/carveoutcosts/