On 12/20/2012 04:04 AM, Nate Marks wrote:
I'm struggling with this output from ipa-replica-manage against an AD machine. Can anyone tell me what the '-11 -System Error means? Thanks!

Added CA certificate /etc/openldap/cacerts/testdc.testdomain.corp_testdomain-TESTDC-CA.crt to certificate database for ipa01.inframax.ncare
ipa: INFO: AD Suffix is: DC=testdomain,DC=corp
The user for the Windows PassSync service is uid=passsync,cn=sysaccounts,cn=etc,dc=inframax,dc=ncare
Windows PassSync entry exists, not resetting password
ipa: INFO: Added new sync agreement, waiting for it to become ready . . .
ipa: INFO: Replication Update in progress: FALSE: status: -11 - System error: start: 0: end: 0
ipa: INFO: Agreement is ready, starting replication . . .
Starting replication, please wait until this has completed.
[ipa01.inframax.ncare] reports: Update failed! Status: [-11 - System error]
Failed to start replication

What's in the 389 errors log /var/log/dirsrv/slapd-YOUR-DOMAIN/errors from around this time?