I have a freeipa server and some clients (Centos 6.3) that work great. My
experience  with CentOS 5 has been less positive.  The freeipa-client
package in the Centos Base doesn't  seem to work with my server (server
package versions below).  i've tried downloading and building the client
rpms from the 2.2.0 and 2.2.1 tarballs.  The build scripts fail with python
syntax errors (in plugable.py)  on C5.7.  Anyone recommend a plan for
getting an ipa-client installed on c5 that's compatible with the ipa server
versions below? TYVM!

server package versions:
ipa-pki-common-theme-9.0.3-7.el6.noarch
ipa-client-2.2.0-16.el6.x86_64