On Thu, 2012-12-27 at 10:11 -0500, Michael B. Trausch wrote:
> On 12/26/2012 10:23 AM, Simo Sorce wrote:
> > It's missing the sasl library's debug info.
> >
> > Could you install cyrus-sasl-debuginfo and regenerate the stack trace
> > from the core file ?
> >
> > I do not have a centos box handy.
>
> Done; updated stack trace is on the ticket now.

Unfortunately all the interesting info is still missing :-/

However re-reading the ticket made me wonder. Is this happening on the
F18 machine or on the Centos 6.3 machine ?

If you can add to the ticket the exact rpm version of the following
packages I can try to use the core file.
freeipa-client/ipa-client
krb5-libs
cyrus-sasl

Simo.