On 01/08/13 11:44, Rob Crittenden wrote:
> Simo Sorce wrote:
>> On Tue, 2013-01-08 at 19:31 +0000, Steven Jones wrote:
>>> HI,
>>>
>>> I assume RHEL 6.4 is GA shortly just how straigh forward is the
>>> upgrade from one IPA version to another please?
>>> regards
>>
>> Should just require an rpm upgrade and a restart and nothing else.
>>
>> Simo.
>>

> If you have multiple servers you'll want to upgrade them one at a time
> in a short period (days, not weeks).
>
> rob

Is this the release where SELinux mapping in IPA actually starts working?

If so that is definitely something to watch out for (I realize this is
more of an SSSD thing, but still). If you aren't careful and you have
your users mapped to something like guest_u, well the upgrade can be
very inconvenient for them.

-Erinn