With our current 389ds installs we are making use of the db2bak.pl and db2ldif utilities to backup the ds database. Looking at my ipa 2.2.0 install these scripts were create for the PKI-IPA ds server in /usr/lib64/dirsrv/slapd-PKI-IPA but not for the domain ds instance. I suppose this is already address in 3.1 since it only creates a single instance.

Are there any IPA backup utilities on the horizon?

--
Orion Poplawski
NWRA, Boulder Office                  FAX: 303-415-9702