On 01/16/2013 11:44 AM, Han Boetes wrote:
This might be somewhat off-topic but I'll ask anyway.

First my questions:

How do I get the cisco device -- a 3750 with the latest software image
-- to use EAP-TTLS and what am I missing for the rest.

Sorry, I can't help you with cisco configuration, maybe others can. But I can help with FreeRADIUS.

# Executing group from file /etc/raddb//sites-enabled/default
+- entering group Kerberos {...}
rlm_krb5: [hb] krb5_sname_to_principal failed: Hostname cannot be

It's failing because it's finding a bogus value for the service principal. This is configured in /etc/raddb/modules/krb5, by default it's

krb5 {
        keytab = /path/to/keytab
        service_principal = name_of_principle
}