Here is the outuput of ldapsearch :-
dn: cn=Admins,ou=sudoers,dc=example,dc=com
objectClass: sudoRole
sudoUser: %ctsadmin
sudoHost: ALL
sudoCommand: ALL
sudoRunAsUser: ALL
cn: Admins

The rule still says that the group ctsadmin is allowed (Which should
not happen after I remove the ctsadmin group from sudo access)
On the IPA Web Interface there is not sudo role attached to the  User
"rsiwal" (Neither Direct nor Indirect).
May be there is some bug.

--
Regards,