Rajnesh Kumar Siwal wrote:
I deleted the following entry from the IPA WebUI "All Except Shell"
(Sudo Role) but ldapsearch still fetches it (Effectively sudo works
after the deletion of the rule) :-

dn: cn=All Except Shell,ou=sudoers,dc=example,dc=com
objectClass: sudoRole
sudoUser: %ctsadmin
sudoHost: ALL
sudoCommand: ALL
sudoRunAsUser: ALL
sudoOption: !authenticate
cn: All Except Shell

Is it present in cache somewhere ?

I think we need more information on your configuration, distribution, exact package version(s) and what you've done.

rob

On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 2:18 PM, Rajnesh Kumar Siwal