On 02/07/2013 08:45 AM, Martin Kosek wrote:
On 02/07/2013 08:31 AM, James James wrote:
Thanks Rob. I have one more question. Is it possible to add a field in the ui,
and get the field's value in a custom add user hook script  ?

James

Theoretically it's possible but it requires quite good knowledge of Web UI code. It's easier to modify user page source codes. For simple edit (just textbox, no calendar widget) it may be just one line of code (in WebUI, server plugin will require more work).

I know that Petr Vobornik is already working in better extensibility of the UI,
but that would be available in future releases. Petr, do you have any advice
for James for current release?