On 02/10/2013 06:30 PM, Rajnesh Kumar Siwal wrote:
Hi All,

As I try to login into the IPA through https, it displays me a popup
window to login.
But login fails through it every time. I don't understand why this
popup window is for.
Screenshot of pop-up window attached.

In the next screen, I login through Form-Based authentication and that
works fine.

Why does this POP-up window appears and why my login fails everytime
(I try to login through admin user)
Please suggest

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

it looks like a HTTP basic authentication dialog. FreeIPA doesn't use this method. Is it possible, that you, or some other application on the machine modified apache configuration and enabled it?

HTH
--
Petr Vobornik