On 13.2.2013 11:38, Rajnesh Kumar Siwal wrote:
It has been found that any user can see the details of other users
through the IPA Web Interface (even ldapsearch with anonymous user).
It would be great if we could hide the details of the other users from
the current user (including emai, phone number, Licence Number).
Additionally, anonymous access to the information should not be available.

Please look to archives, Dmitri summarized current state of things nicely:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/freeipa-users/2012-November/msg00052.html

We can recommend some way if you still want to do that.

--
Petr^2 Spacek