On 02/15/2013 11:50 AM, John Dennis wrote:

O.K. but I want to make sure you understand the difference. If you give login
or other permissions to a network facing system daemon you're opening a huge
security hole. Adding the apache user to the set of users managed by IPA is
quite dangerous unless you are extraordinarily careful to remove privileges
normally granted by IPA, it could lead to the complete compromise of your
network.

Understood. This is actually all before we have moved to IPA, but are exploring things.

--
Orion Poplawski
NWRA, Boulder Office                  FAX: 303-415-9702