On 02/20/2013 06:43 PM, Bret Wortman wrote:

Mine was not.

What platform?  What version of 389-ds-base?

—
Bret Wortman

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 8:16 PM, Rich Megginson <rmegg...@redhat.com <mailto:rmegg...@redhat.com>> wrote:

    On 02/20/2013 06:00 PM, KodaK wrote:

    On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 8:41 AM, Bret Wortman
    <bret.wort...@damascusgrp.com
    <mailto:bret.wort...@damascusgrp.com>> wrote:

        Eureka!

        Someone had deleted the contents of
        /etc/dirsrv/slapd-PKI-IPA/dse.ldif. I replaced it from a
        saved copy and now everything's working as expected.

        Thanks everyone for your contributions, patience, and
        indulgence. And for a wonderful product!

    I wouldn't be too sure that someone deleted it.  A couple of
    weeks ago I had a crash and half of my replicas had an empty
    dse.ldif.  I think you and I may be hitting a bug.

    were these virtual machines?

    --Jason