Rodney L. Mercer wrote:
What is the preferred IPA platform for performing this endeavor?

Would it be best to create an environment, virtual or physical, that has
RHEL6 update 4 fully patched and IdM installed?
or would
Fedora 18 with the
http://jdennis.fedorapeople.org/ipa-devel/fedora/18/x86_64/os/
yum repository enabled be better for this development?

Building from git would make it easier to manage the changes and get the submitted upstream, otherwise I'd say go with F-18 builds as they are closer to the master branch than RHEL 6.4 (which is based on 3.0).

regards

rob

Thanks,
Rodney.