To: freeipa-users@redhat.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 4:25 PM
Subject: [Freeipa-users] Mail Challenge Password Reset

Is there a mail challenge 3rd party tool that allows for users to change their own passwords if they don't know their password? Something like PWM for LDAP?

https://code.google.com/p/pwm/

I've been looking around and no one seems to have done this yet, but wanted to yield to this group before giving up hope.

Thanks,