On 21.3.2013 10:15, Martin Kosek wrote:
On 03/21/2013 06:59 AM, Brian Cook wrote:
Is there something equivalent to 'getattr' for ipa host-mod?

I see setattr, addattr and delattr but to get attributes you have to do
host-show --all.  There is no way to ask for one specific attribute?

I would use use "ldapsearch -Y GSSAPI" for this purpose.

No, I am afraid there is currently no option but use the --all option. To have
that option shown by default, you would have to update "default_attributes"
list in host LDAPObject in host.py FreeIPA plugin.

--
Petr^2 Spacek