----- Original Message ----- From: "Dmitri Pal" <d...@redhat.com>
To: <freeipa-users@redhat.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 7:29 PM
Subject: Re: [Freeipa-users] Mail Challenge Password Reset

On 03/20/2013 07:23 PM, Michael ORourke wrote:
We have a POC with PWM and a testIPA server running freeIPA v2.2.0.
It is working very well and we plan to move it into production soon.
I haven't written a how-to, but I have several notes on setting this up.
What part of PWM are you having trouble with?

I would be really awesome if you find a moment to write a HOWTO on the subj.

Thanks
Dmitri

Sure! I was planning on doing that anyways. The only piece which I am having some trouble with is the pwm-proxy-user and the pwm-admin user/group ACL's. The documentation has some general guidelines, but it is not LDAP server specific. For production, you obviously don't want the directory admin user as the pwm-proxy-user. Anyways, I'm pretty close to getting that worked out, then I'll have a usable HOWTO that I can share out.

-Mike

-Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: John Moyer