----- Original Message ----- From: "KodaK" <sako...@gmail.com>
To: "Michael ORourke" <mrorou...@earthlink.net>
Cc: <freeipa-users@redhat.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 8:35 PM
Subject: Re: [Freeipa-users] Mail Challenge Password Reset

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 6:23 PM, Michael ORourke
<mrorou...@earthlink.net> wrote:
We have a POC with PWM and a testIPA server running freeIPA v2.2.0.
It is working very well and we plan to move it into production soon.
I haven't written a how-to, but I have several notes on setting this up.
What part of PWM are you having trouble with?

It's been a while, but IIRC when a user would request a reset via pwm
and then set their password, it would require a further change because
changing it through PWM was as-if an admin had done so.  Something
like that.  Like I said, I didn't test that long with it.  Like Dmitri
said, if you could share your notes or write up a how-to the community
would certainly appreciate it.

Thanks,

--Jason

I am not seeing that behaviour (password requiring a change after user just changed it). I'm using PWM v1.6.4 and freeIPA v2.2.0. Perhaps it only shows up in certain environments.

-Mike