I have set up 2 IPA servers. I followed the docs on Redhat site to do so.
Everything went smooth and the replica was able to pull everything from the
master. I was able to import data from an LDAP server and all my users and
groups show up fine.

I changed my user id password in the GUI on the replica and it did not
propagate to the master. As I tried to login to the master server with the
new password and it error-ed. It did take the old password. So I think it
didn't replicate the password change.

In addition, I also cannot login to the replica using my user id anymore
with either the old or new password.

Any thoughts/help is appreciated.

My set up is CentOS 6.3 with ipa-server-2.2.0-17.

--
Brent S. Clark
NOC Engineer

2580 55th St.  |  Boulder, Colorado 80301
www.tendrilinc.com  |  blog <http://www.tendrilinc.com/news-room/blog/>
[image: Tendril] <http://www.tendrilinc.com/>

Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
presence of viruses.
The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted
by this email.