Hi,

I've just had a go at deploying FreeIPA v3.1.3 and have hit a minor road bump.

  The server hostname resolves to more than one address:
    yyyy:yyyy:yyyy:yyyy::4
    xxx.xxx.xxx.180
  Please provide the IP address to be used for this host name:

The answer I would like to give here is both - is this a limitation of the
installation script that I can fix up later, or is FreeIPA incompatible with
dual-stacked hosts at the moment?

Thanks,

Adam Bishop

 gpg: 0x6609D460

Janet, the UK's research and education network.

Janet(UK) is a trading name of Jisc Collections and Janet Limited, a
not-for-profit company which is registered in England under No. 2881024
Harwell Oxford, Didcot, Oxfordshire. OX11 0SG. VAT No. 614944238