Yes; I verified that both forward and reverse DNS match on all nodes.

Thank you,

Christian Hernandez
1225 Los Angeles Street
Glendale, CA 91204
Phone: 877-782-2737 ext. 4566
Fax: 818-265-3152
christi...@4over.com <mailto:christi...@4over.com>
www.4over.com <http://www.4over.com>


On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 6:21 PM, Dmitri Pal <d...@redhat.com> wrote:

>  On 04/15/2013 08:41 PM, Christian Hernandez wrote:
>
> Yup, looks like replication is broken =\
>
> [r...@ipa1.gln.4over.com ipa]# ipa-replica-manage disconnect
> ipa1.la3.4over.com
> Failed to get list of agreements from 'ipa1.la3.4over.com': Invalid
> credentials SASL(-13): authentication failure: GSSAPI Failure:
> gss_accept_sec_context
>
> [r...@ipa1.gln.4over.com ipa]# ipa-replica-manage list ipa1.la3.4over.com
> Failed to get data from 'ipa1.la3.4over.com': Invalid credentials
> SASL(-13): authentication failure: GSSAPI Failure: gss_accept_sec_context
>
> [r...@ipa1.gln.4over.com ipa]# ipa-replica-manage list
> ipa1.la3.4over.com: master
> ipa1.gln.4over.com: master
> ipa1.da2.4over.com: master
>
>
>
> Do the machines resolve each other correctly?
>
>
>
>
> Thank you,
>
> Christian Hernandez
>  1225 Los Angeles Street
> Glendale, CA 91204
> Phone: 877-782-2737 ext. 4566
> Fax: 818-265-3152
> christi...@4over.com <mailto:christi...@4over.com>
> www.4over.com <http://www.4over.com>
>
>
> On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 4:58 PM, Christian Hernandez <christi...@4over.com
> > wrote:
>
>>  Okay,
>>
>> So I tried to update to the newest version. Update went okay and users
>> can authenticate (as far as I can tell)...
>>
>> But I think may be replication broke?
>>
>> [r...@ipa1.da2.4over.com log]# ipa-replica-manage force-sync  --from=
>> ipa1.gln.4over.com
>> Invalid password
>>
>>  Any ideas?
>>
>>
>> Thank you,
>>
>> Christian Hernandez
>>  1225 Los Angeles Street
>> Glendale, CA 91204
>> Phone: 877-782-2737 ext. 4566
>> Fax: 818-265-3152
>> christi...@4over.com <mailto:christi...@4over.com>
>> www.4over.com <http://www.4over.com>
>>
>>
>>   On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 4:19 PM, Jakub Hrozek <jhro...@redhat.com>wrote:
>>
>>> On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 02:29:18PM -0400, Rob Crittenden wrote:
>>> > There are some odd errors in ldap_child.log but it seems to cover a
>>> > later period than the other logs (not being able to bind using its
>>> > keytab is a bad thing).
>>> >
>>> > I think what you'll want to do, and this may be relatively tough, is
>>> > try to correlate these failures with the 389-ds access log and the
>>> > KDC logs to see if there are equivalent failures at around the same
>>> > times.
>>>
>>>  I agree, the ldap_child failing usually indicates an issue with the
>>> keytab and/or the KDC. The ldap_child functionality is roughly
>>> equivalent to
>>> "kinit -k".
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Freeipa-users mailing list
>>> Freeipa-users@redhat.com
>>> https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/freeipa-users
>>>
>>
>>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Freeipa-users mailing 
> listFreeipa-users@redhat.comhttps://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/freeipa-users
>
>
>
> --
> Thank you,
> Dmitri Pal
>
> Sr. Engineering Manager for IdM portfolio
> Red Hat Inc.
>
>
> -------------------------------
> Looking to carve out IT costs?www.redhat.com/carveoutcosts/
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Freeipa-users mailing list
> Freeipa-users@redhat.com
> https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/freeipa-users
>
_______________________________________________
Freeipa-users mailing list
Freeipa-users@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/freeipa-users

Reply via email to