Naresh Chandra R Paturi wrote:
Hi all

I am new to freeipa
we have a group of linux servers where we are tyring to establish
password less logins, in order to do this we need to copy ssh keys of
all uses to each and every cleint server . so we are trying to establish
freeipa central server where we store the keys of all the users.
we got free ipa working with passwords but trying to authenticate with
keys.
is this achievable. if you please kindly direct me.

With IPA 3.0 this is configured for you automatically by default on RHEL/Fedora systems.

https://access.redhat.com/site/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/6/html-single/Identity_Management_Guide/index.html#user-keys

I believe you will need an openssh patch for this to work on a Debian/Ubuntu client. I believe it also requires sssd.