On 04/24/2013 01:53 PM, Arturo Borrero wrote:
Hi there.

I'm wondering if it's possible to get FreeIPA with a 'public user interface'. This is: a place where a standar user can update his password and other personal data. I'm thinking in something similar to google.com/accounts

Does this exists? If not, it is possible to develop this addon?

We are strongly evaluating this functionality in order to actually implement FreeIPA as our identity management system.

Best regards

every user can log in to the Web UI using their login and Kerberos password.

Having no other rights, there they can only edit their contact information, address information, reset their password, etc.

See /ipa/ui/ on your FreeIPA server, that is https://ipa.example.com/ipa/ui/ <https://vm-131.idm.lab.bos.redhat.com/ipa/ui/index.html#identity=user&navigation=identity&user-pkey=random&user-facet=details>

HTH

Tomas