Hi! Anyone out there know how to get nsupdate to work with an IPA controlled DNS server? I have followed the instructions at http://freeipa.org/page/Dynamic_updates_with_GSS-TSIG in an attempt to get a single machine to be able to perform any update, and have this as one of the entries in my "bind update policy":
grant SERVICE\047foreman.collmedia....@collmedia.net wildcard * ANY;

and dynamic update is set to true, but still I get this in /var/log/messages on my IPA server when attempting an update from the foreman server in the grant statement above: ipadevmstr named[27956]: client 192.168.8.113#60749: updating zone 'collmedia.net/IN': update failed: rejected by secure update (REFUSED)

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Guy