On Mon, 29 Apr 2013, Артур Файзуллин wrote:
HI!
I am curious about your bind10 plans :)
currently you are using bind9 with bind-ldap-bakend
but next fedora release (f19) is going to use bind10 (and possible EL7
is going to use, but it is only my hypothesis), this leads me to think
that you also are going to use bind10. But I could not find anything
about how bind10 is going to work with ldap :(
Both Bind 9 and Bind 10 are in Fedora 19 and there are no signs of Bind
9 going away in Fedora 19 timespan.

Bind 10, while being nice modularized framework, still has work ahead.
Adam Tkac and Peter Spacek can tell more but in short, Bind 10 module
is on our radar.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy