Dean Hunter wrote:

On Tue, 2013-04-30 at 20:55 +0300, Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
On Tue, 30 Apr 2013, Dean Hunter wrote:
I have a small FreeIPA 3.1 installation on Fedora 18. I thought it might
be useful to try to upgrade it to FreeIPA 3.2 on Fedora 19 before I
tried to rebuild it from scratch, as I imagined larger installations
would not be able to rebuild. I thought the test cases for FreeIPA Test
Day might have instructions for the upgrade, but I did not find an
upgrade test case.

Is an upgrade as trivial as pointing yum to a different set of
repositories and updating?
Apart from general F18->F19 upgrade issues (if any), there is Kerberos
change from 1.10 to 1.11 which brings change in KDC driver ABI. As
result, you will need to restart KDC after upgrade.

Thank you. So I did this:

# Upgrade to Fedora 19

   yum update yum
   yum clean all
   yum --releasever=19 distro-sync --nogpgcheck -y
   reboot

And I have a number of small issues not related to FreeIPA. Is
Red Hat Bugzilla the best place to report them?

Yes, please do. If you want to let us know the BZ's you file we can cc ourselves as needed.

thanks!