Brent Clark wrote:
Hello everyone,

First I want to say how much help everyone is and that I am migrating
servers to FreeIPA clients. :)

I also have a couple other devices/applications that are currently set
up to query my old LDAP infrastructure for authentication.

I have been able to migrate them to FreeIPA, but on over port 389. When
I try 636, it fails.

Did some looking around the web and haven't found anything that helps me.

Wondering if anyone has any experience using FreeIPA port 636 to
authenticate Cisco ASA and Foreman?

What error are you getting? Is the 389-ds instance logging anything about the connection in either its access or error log (/var/log/dirsrv/slapd-REALM)?