On 05/02/2013 04:42 AM, Juan Armario wrote:
Hi,

I'm Juan and I'm building a freeipa application and need to know if it
possible integrate a module or if is already developed, the typical
functionality when we want an authentication service for our users, like
remember password, create users, and send an email for confirmation, or
send a account delete  request.

We have installed the basic freeipa and we need to incorporate this
functionality.

Exist this or have I to implement it?

It's a little hard to understand exactly what you're looking to accomplish, for instance what does "remember password" mean?

It doesn't sound like what you're looking for requires adding a plugin module, rather you're looking to add a front-end to IPA which is easy to do with scripts. IPA is quite amenable to scripting because we provide a command line interface. You can either call the ipa command from a shell script or you can write your own Python scripts and invoke the IPA API directly. Be careful though, the type of operations you've described all require administrator privileges, it's not something a general user can do.

--
John Dennis <jden...@redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?
www.redhat.com/carveoutcosts/