From: James A [mailto:ja...@atia.se]
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 11:26 AM
To: Joseph, Matthew (EXP)
Cc: freeipa-users@redhat.com
Subject: Re: EXTERNAL: Re: Syncing with AD

On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 3:56 PM, Joseph, Matthew (EXP)
<matthew.jos...@lmco.com<mailto:matthew.jos...@lmco.com>> wrote:
Hey James,

One more thing, what are the values in the registry for your password sync
application
The default option for the User Name Field was wrong. It was set to userid (or
something similar to that) when it should have been uid. I don't think that's
your problem but who knows what else might be wrong.

uuuhh.... registry? I am not sure exaclty what you mean by this?  I need to
change some registry setting on the AD server?

Also is your IPA sync user in the same OU as your normal users?

Yes ...

Matt