From: "Ainsworth, Thomas" <tainswo...@vsi-corp.com>
To: Dean Hunter <deanhun...@comcast.net>
Cc: freeipa-users@redhat.com
Subject: Re: [Freeipa-users] Auto-Mount Home Directory for Local Users?
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 17:34:08 -0400

A couple of things to check (you probably have done this thought)...

- Make sure the entry in /etc/nsswitch.conf reads:

automount:  files sss

- Also, do you have a "local" account entry in /etc/passwd?  That may
confuse things...

Tom

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 1:12 PM, Dean Hunter <deanhun...@comcast.net>