On Wed, 19 Jun 2013, Aly Khimji wrote:
hey guys,

so at this point in time we haven't been having any issues, but I am not
100% if the odd issues we have been having have been related to 2003 vs
2008 issue

when we joined our IPA server to the 2003r2 we got the following output

[root@didmsvrua01 ~]# ipa trust-add --type=ad corpnonprd.xxxx.com --admin
Administrator --password
Active directory domain administrator's password:
Added Active Directory trust for realm "CorpNonPrd.xxxx.com"
 Realm name: CorpNonPrd.xxxx.com
 Domain NetBIOS name: CORPNONPRD
 Domain Security Identifier: S-1-5-21-417068303-3117552414-2168216644
 Trust direction: Two-way trust
 Trust type: Active Directory domain
 Trust status: Established and verified
[root@didmsvrua01 ~]#

This looks slightly different than yours, does this look like a properly
established trust? I don't' seem to have any issues in regards to AES, and
trust users can log into clients however there are issues where the first
attempt takes a long time to login to the point of timeout and the second
one works
As I said, my output corresponds to 3.2 version, yours -- to 3.0. That's
fine.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy