Andrew Wasielewski wrote:
Hello everyone,

I am trying to install FreeIPA 2.2.2 on Fedora 17 (kernel
3.8.13-100.fc17.x86_64). Each time it fails in step 2/17 of "Configuring
certificate server". The relevant portion of the log is appended below.
It looks like the specific cause of the error is "Required parameter
-client_token_name is not specified." I can't find anything on Google
relating to this exact string so am requesting help here.

All necessary package installs, DNS config etc. have been done, so there
are no error messages during the info gathering part of the script.
There has been no previous installation of Kerberos or any CA software.
I did do some work with OpenLDAP to set up a user management directory -
before I found out about FreeIPA - but that used slapd which is now
disabled to avoid conflict with 389 Directory Server.

Any advice much appreciated.

I sure seems like the IPA installer isn't passing an option to the CA. What version of pki-ca do you have installed?