On Friday, June 21, 2013 09:26:36 Rob Crittenden wrote:
> > export LDAPTLS_CACERT=/etc/ipa/ca.crt; ipa-replica-install --setup-ca -N
> > replica-info-ipan.lab.whamcloud.com.gpg --skip-conncheck
> >
> > Same error message.
> >
> > I'm lost. Help?
>
> This is unrelated to passing in the CA certificate.
>
> We'd need to see /var/log/ipareplica-install.log to see what the LDAP
> error is. If you look on the remote master DS access log it may have
> additional information on what was requested.

OK, I'll get that to you.

> In 2.2 IPA and the CA each have separate 389-ds instances to store the
> LDAP data. They are combined in 3.1 which may be what the schema error
> means.
>
> What exact version is your current master and what are you trying to
> create a replica to?

I'm trying to do migration via replication (you probably knew that).  The Old
master is 2.0.0.  The new slave is 3.1.5 (Fedora 18).

Joshua J. Kugler - Fairbanks, Alaska
Azariah Enterprises - Programming and Website Design
jos...@azariah.com - Jabber: pedah...@gmail.com
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu/  ID 0x73B13B6A