Dean Hunter wrote:
On Mon, 2013-06-24 at 09:07 +0300, Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
On Sun, 23 Jun 2013, Dean Hunter wrote:
>Section 14.4. Applying the Configured sudo Policies to Hosts of the
>FreeIPA Guide, Edition 3.1.5 in the Fedora 18 documentation contains
>only an example of configuring sudo for use with FreeIPA 2.2. It differs
>in many regards from QA:Testcase freeipav3 sudo sssd in the Wiki at
>fedoraproject.org.
>
>What instructions should I use to configure an IPA 3.1.5-1 client with
>sudo?
This thread should clear it up:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/freeipa-users/2013-June/msg00064.html

This presentation covers current state:
http://www.freeipa.org/images/7/77/Freeipa30_SSSD_SUDO_Integration.pdf

Thank you for the prompt response!  I really appreciate how helpful
y'all are on this list.  The slide presentation is especially useful
because of all the explanation.  Have you identified a target release for:

    1) SSSD doesn't support FreeIPA as SUDO provider yet

To clarify, this is just to make SSSD use the native IPA schema instead of ou=sudoers. https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/1108

    2) A command line tool to preform the client configuration