Hello all,

I have been struggling to get jenkins authenticating through FreeIPA and it
seem this is currently not possible. The problem is, jenkins is not capable
of using Kerberos as far as I can tell. Also, I am not sure FreeIPA can
authenticate directly through LDAP, as far as I understand, LDAP is only
used for authorization and authentication is through kerberos.

I am planning to set up apache and run it as reverse proxy for Jenkins as a
work around. Would this be the best way forward or would anyone know of a
better way around this? I have noticed that the FreeIPA project uses
jenkins, how have you guys got around this?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

William