Hello,

The FreeIPA Team has published a User Guide for FreeIPA 3.1.x series introduced
in Fedora 18:

http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/18/html/FreeIPA_Guide/index.html

Big thanks to Deon Lackey who was the main contributor for this docs!

On a side note, FreeIPA team is in process of re-considering and improving our
user/development documentation and I am just curious - are FreeIPA users well
aware of this documentation, do you use it frequently when you seek FreeIPA
related information? Any ideas for improvements?

Do you want to continue us to release this guide frequently with FreeIPA
releases? For sake of future, we are also considering releasing this User Guide
right during FreeIPA release, in a special subpackage (e.g. freeipa-docs).

Thanks for any feedback.

--
Martin Kosek <mko...@redhat.com>
Supervisor, Software Engineering - Identity Management Team