Vitaly wrote:
if you want that the password never expires for some users you should
created a password policy where the password never expires and assign
the policy to the users.
Thank you, Sumit.
As far as I understand, I need to tweak krbPasswordExpiration anyway
if password was changed before password policy was applied.

From another side, I have a weird issue with password policy:

#ipa user-show  serviceinvoker  --all
   Member of groups: ...., services

#ipa pwpolicy-show services
   Group: services

But
# ipa pwpolicy-show --user serviceinvoker
   Group: global_policy

Curious. We'd need to see more details of the password policy, priority for example.

Does this show the right policy?

ipa user-show --all serviceinvoker |grep krbpwdpolicyreference