On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 4:42 PM, Dmitri Pal <d...@redhat.com> wrote:

> Well it is something like this that I had in mind. But you have beaten
> me...
> Great to see you found an acceptable solution.

Acceptable is a strong word.  Maybe "passable" or Microsoft-style "it
works, ship it."  :)

Out of curiosity, what were your thoughts on a solution for us?  Did it
differ significantly
from what I'm doing?  (I'm always on the lookout for a better way.)

Also, what's PWT mail?  I assume some sort of encrypted or private mail,
but I'm not
familiar with the acronym.

--
The government is going to read our mail anyway, might as well make it
tough for them.  GPG Public key ID:  B6A1A7C6