Hello,

I've seem to run into an issue with our admin account on our FreeIPA server.
Our password expired (I thought I disabled the password expiration for this
account) and when I run kinit admin it prompts me for a new password.
I type in the old password and then the new one two times but then it states
that kinit: Password has expired while getting initial credentials.
When I run kinit admin again on it the new password is actually set but it
tells me that again I need to change the password.

Luckily that is not our only admin account for FreeIPA but can someone please
explain what is happening here?

Thanks,

Matt