I've made packages from Debian Wheezy (actually only amd64). The goal is ti
have a full functional and compatible client with Centos/RHEL 6.4 freeipa
server 3.0.0.
Actually join domain, ssh key upload, certificate enrollment and sudo
integration works in my environment.

If you want to test, just add this to /etc/apt/sources.list :
deb http://apt.numeezy.fr wheezy main
deb-src http://apt.numeezy.fr wheezy main
and import my GPG key :
# wget -qO - http://apt.numeezy.fr/numeezy.asc | sudo apt-key add -
Then, install package named freeipa-client.
You can also download source using : apt-get source freeipa.

Feel free to contact me if you have any issue using this package.

PS : I've based my work on package done by Timo Aaltonen for Ubuntu. Thanks to
him for his excellent work !

Alexandre