Another off the wall one from me, but I just want to know if this is worth
pursuing.

I have a series of internal web applications that authenticate variously to
AD or IPA via prompted credentials.

I'd like to use Kerberos tickets (and fall back to LDAP) instead.

I have an IPA connected apache server that most of this stuff runs on.

Is it possible to use both?

I'm going to try following this example to get my feet wet:

http://www.tuxlanding.net/kerberos-authentication-with-apache-in-a-multi-domain-active-directory/

but that's just talking about mutilple AD realms.  I'd like to know if
there was any special considerations for IPA

Thanks again,

--Jason

--
The government is going to read our mail anyway, might as well make it
tough for them.  GPG Public key ID:  B6A1A7C6