Hi,

I have these 3 errors/warnings message when I join a Debian client to a RHEL
6.4 server (ipa-server-3.0.0-26.el6_4.4.x86_64):

=> certmonger failed to stop: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/var/run/ipa/services.list'
There is no such file even on RHEL 6. What is this file ?
=> host_mod: KerbTransport instance has no attribute '_conn'
What does that mean ?
=> Failed to upload host SSH public keys.
This is strange because SSH key are correctly uploaded !

Here is the complete stack trace :
Server :
ipa host-add test1.numeezy.fr --platform="VMware, Inc." --os="Debian GNU/Linux
7.1 (wheezy)" --password= OTP_password

Client  :
# ipa-client-install --server=inf-ipa.numeezy.fr --hostname=test1.numeezy.fr
--domain=numeezy.fr --realm=NUMEEZY.FR --password=OTP_password --no-ntp
--unattended
Hostname: test1.numeezy.fr
Realm: NUMEEZY.FR
DNS Domain: numeezy.fr
IPA Server: inf-ipa.numeezy.fr
BaseDN: dc=numeezy,dc=fr
Synchronizing time with KDC...
Unable to sync time with IPA NTP server, assuming the time is in sync. Please
check that 123 UDP port is opened.
Enrolled in IPA realm NUMEEZY.FR
Created /etc/ipa/default.conf
Domain numeezy.fr is already configured in existing SSSD config, creating a new
one.
The old /etc/sssd/sssd.conf is backed up and will be restored during uninstall.
Configured /etc/sssd/sssd.conf
Configured /etc/krb5.conf for IPA realm NUMEEZY.FR
trying https://inf-ipa.numeezy.fr/ipa/xml
certmonger failed to stop: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/var/run/ipa/services.list'
Adding SSH public key from /etc/ssh/ssh_host_rsa_key.pub
Adding SSH public key from /etc/ssh/ssh_host_ecdsa_key.pub
Adding SSH public key from /etc/ssh/ssh_host_dsa_key.pub
Forwarding 'host_mod' to server u'https://inf-ipa.numeezy.fr/ipa/xml'
host_mod: KerbTransport instance has no attribute '_conn'
Failed to upload host SSH public keys.

Please let me know if more information is needed and thanks in advance for your
help.

Regards,

Alexandre