Hi,

We are looking for help or advice on how to customize the web UI to add or
remove fields in the user configuration. For example, the default schema comes
with a "car license" field in the Misc. Information section, which isn't very
useful to us. Im told that particular info is in the "inetOrgPerson" schema;
the suggestion was to create a local copy of that schema to modify, rather than
modifying the base schema. In any case, we don't know exactly how to go about
this. Any advice or suggestions how to customize the web UI?

Thanks,
Amy